Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Made the decision:

Well, I chose earring number 4. I liked the first and second pictures best, but when I went to Michaels yesterday, they really didn't have many beads that worked for those styles. So I went with number 4. I could find the most bead choices for it. I won't have anything like the letter charms shown in the picture, though, just normal crystal beads.
This afternoon I will work on making the earrings and necklace, so will hopefully be able to post some pictures before I depart for my uncle's house in Phoenix, AZ, for Easter. I am SO excited!!!!
I will also try to post pictures of some bobbinlace patterns I have to choose between to make for my second cousin's wedding Tree Skirt. I chose an Angel pattern for my Uncle's wedding Tree Skirt. Plus I am going to start a pattern with some new techniques soon. So I am finally getting back to the bobbinlace grind! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment