Tuesday, April 20, 2010

HOME!!

Well, I'm Home! How I missed my wonderful home, family, friends!!! I decided that Arizona is GORGEOUS! But it is DEFINITELY not for me! The desert was really lovely in its own way, and I am sure there are people who would hate to live here, in Pennsylvania, where I live, because it is not their home. It is not what they are used to, or know and love. But for myself, I need tall, dark green, long mountain ranges closing me in. I need tall, RICH green trees around me, lining every road, filling every homey forest. I need green grass filling every lawn. I need tall, stately pine trees pointing up everywhere I look.

And I need to have all the seasons to be what they are meant to be. Winter: cold, snowy, lovely, white. The time to snuggle under covers, and drink hot chocolate, and stay indoors with friends (or sledding with the crazier friends down sleep mountain sides, hehe! ;-D) Spring: rainy, flowery, with buds on trees, and chilly, yet mild, temperatures. Summer: sweltering heat and humidity, rich green everywhere I look. Perfect weather to go to amusement and water parks, and spend as much time in a pool as possible. Time to hang out with friends, camp, and eat as much corn on the cob and watermelon as one can hold. Fall, my favorite (I think...): chilly sweater weather, beautiful rust, green, brown, and gold leaves everywhere. Pumpkins and mums peeking out where ever I look, and Jack Frost on his way. Thanksgiving just around the corner, big leaf piles to dive into, and the perfect camp fire temperature. Ahhh, I am so glad to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment