Tuesday, December 4, 2012

In need of prayers

I'm working on (what seems like but actually isn't) a massive research paper. And well, I need prayers. It is requiring a horrid amount of diligence and hard work, neither of which are my best virtues. So please pray that our Lord grants me enough grace to work hard on this and to actually do MY BEST and then be satisfied with whatever grade I recieve. Thanks.

P.S. Song most dear to my heart right now is "Hold On To What You Believe" by Mumford & Sons. It was the theme song of the retreat (You remember, the one I promised to write about, and didn't? That one. Great retreat. I'll have to tell you about it some day in depth. Just not tonight...rather...this morning...its after midnight...sigh.)

Anyways, it completely reflects my battles right now. How hard it is to cling to my beliefs, when everything about me is countercultural, and therefore attacked. It would be so much easier to just let go. Sometimes, being stubborn is such a gift.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VI8-6aXsFA
(Just in case anyone wants to know what I'm talking about.)

Oh, also, I may have stated this before, but I have a title. I am The Evil Baroness of the State of Denial. (Ask Calvin.)



No comments:

Post a Comment