Saturday, December 8, 2012

Plugging along

Soooo.....
My paper is nearing its completion. All I have left is to finish the outline (I have about half or so done) and find citations for about 4 or five paraphrases. (I know they came from somewhere...just not where!) Well, and a final run through for minor editing, etc. God is Good!

I worked slowly this afternoon and evening, finishing the paper body, revising the citations, and doing general editing. Thanks for any and all who prayed!

I will have to finish the rest tomorrow, as I am feeling absolutely no motivation this evening. Instead I'm working on a pair of pastel blue and green wristlets for a secret santa gift at a Christmas party that I was so graciously invited to! I can't wait!

Peace and Good!
EBSD

No comments:

Post a Comment