Monday, December 10, 2012

Research paper---Gone---Forever!

I turned it in! I mean, I actually walked up to my professor and handed it to him, without imploding or disintegrating or losing myself to a total mental breakdown!!!!

I'm so proud of myself.

Then I stayed and helped a classmate edit her paper.

Also, I've been working on knitting wristlets for a secret santa gift. Unfortunately, they took forever to start, because I kept changing my mind on the color scheme (Thus ripping it out and starting over) and then I decided the needles I had were too big (Thereby ripping out again.). Anyways, I ripped out alot. This morning I finally finished one, only to realize that I was wrong and the pattern was right. I should've suck with the larger needles. SO I laid that one aside and began another, larger one. Also, I didn;t like part of the pattern, so I fiddled with it. When they are done, I will put up some pictures.

I paced Michaels for at least 1 and 1/2 hours today, searching for inspiration for other secret santa gifts. Yeah. That was a BRILLIANT use of my time.

Now I am starving, procrastinating, and avoiding my other schoolwork like the plague.

1. Process Essay
2. Government Exam
3. Government research paper on Margaret Thatcher.

Boy I'm hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment