Wednesday, October 24, 2012

More Thoughts

So, now the official "blogging/journaling" assignment is finished, and I'm grateful to my professor for making me do it. :) Yes, I have to admit it was a tiny bit stressful,  so I am glad it is over. However, I did truly enjoy this assignment, and it was a good experience for me. Also, I always had aspirations of keeping a diary/journal, and have kept them off and on (mostly off through my teen years) since I was probably 6. (When I was ages 6-10, I thought having a diary was the COOLEST thing ever!!!)

Anyways, now that the official part of the assignment is over, I am challenging myself to blog once a week. And if that doesn't work, I might push it back further to two weeks, or a month. I have too many things on my plate right now that take priority, so I refuse to beat myself up over something like blogging.

This blog post doesn't count. Ok, it does count, but I hope to post again later this week about some of the incredible things that happened to me spiritually over the weekend.

Now I must go study for a government class exam today at 11:30 that I am COMPLETELY unprepared for. (That is also an exaggeration. I am prepared, just not as prepared as I would like to, and should, be.) PRAY FOR ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment