Monday, October 15, 2012

New Interests

Wow! I find it hard to believe that my last post was a full year and a half ago! Needless to say, quite a lot has changed since then. One thing, of many, is that I have moved on and left lacemaking behind. I really do hate to say so, and I hope I will return to it one day. It simply is not in the plan for me right now. Senior year of high school; community college courses; cake decorating; painting; writing: all new and interesting elements of my life now. 

Anyways, I'm hoping to reinvigorate some trace of a blogging spirit in myself. My English Composition professor is strongly encouraging this. (I am starting by fulfilling a journaling/blogging assignment from said professor.) Every evening this week I will be posting a sort of journal here. Hopefully, it will go well.

No comments:

Post a Comment